Saturday, August 1, 2009

La la la la Wait till I get my money right, La la la la You cant tell me nothing!!!







This morning around 10am my doorbell rang. I wasn't about to answer until I heard "Delivery!" I knew it could only be one thing! At that moment I jumped out of bed and ran to the door. When i opened the door there was my special package, Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Sneakers, all I had to do was sign and it was all mine!!! For those that know me know I went crazy trying to get my hands on the Air Yeezys, but with all my efforts I failed. But this time I was determined. I hardly ever get hook-ups but this one time it really came through! I had a friend overseas in Paris that knew somebody, and for the right price could get a hold of these sold out shoes. So with a few zeros missing from my back account later and 5-7 day shipping (I wasn't going to pay any extra for shipping) they where sitting at my front door. So for the next month or three imma need all y'all to look out for ya boy with food, gas, bills, club entry fee (that was for the promoters) etc... Overall there might be a big (HUGE) dent in my bank account but it makes my closet look so much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment