Friday, August 7, 2009

HAPPY HOUR!!!


Cyclone Anaya Midtown
309 Gray St
After Udoka figured out how to pay the parking meter we he hit up Cyclone's happy hour! I know we were in there longer then a hour and a 1/2, but the drinks were good as usual ( I officially stamp them as having the best best margaritas in Houston) oh yea the food is good too. So when we left we took a tour of the museum district when Udoka decided to run onto some elementary schools yard and attempt to jump on a paper mashay bull, unsuccessfully! sorry no pics of that one guys... but we ended up back at her spot at the Mosaic were me and Noble V took in the spectacular view she has! Oh yea the other girl is Udoka's miny me, Chiam, you can catch her at Lamar in the fall. I hope the schools ready for her...


No comments:

Post a Comment